Our primary mission is to satisfy the needs of our customers by providing quality products and service of the highest level. With our modern manufacturing facility, Handgards is very well prepared to provide manufacturing solutions and provide expertise for industrial applications for years to come.
A diverse and inclusive environment, Handgards looks for people who can bring new perspectives to boost innovation and productivity. Handgards will maintain and build a culture and environment where honesty and integrity are the most valued characteristic of all. If you’re looking for a place that values loyalty, commitment and integrity, then get in touch and start your career with Handgards!
“Where there is a full understanding that realistic answers are all that are wanted and that there is no belief, deeply felt and honestly put, that won’t be considered with an open mind.”
Our Core Values
- Safety First and Integrity Always
- Treat People with Dignity and Respect
- Build Value for our Investors through Focus on our Customers
- Excellence in all We Do
- Service before Self
|Job Title||Shift||Position Summary|
|Quality Inspector||12 Hr. Night Shift||Quality Assurance personnel are encouraged to be creative & innovative, while at the
same time are expected to learn and follow our structured processes. They will take
direction from Quality management personnel and will assume appropriate level
of responsibility for technical work to assist in the development of continuous improvement efforts.
• Final inspection activities and associated PC data entry.
• Mechanical and electrical component and assembly acceptance inspection using established documentation and guidelines.
• First article report generation
• Finished goods cosmetic and functional inspection.
• Inspection of labeling and packing of finished goods prior to shipping.
• Data collection as required by Quality criteria.
• Prior experience in quality control/assurance and or safety
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing quality environment, preferably working in a quality control or quality assurance capacity.
• Proven experience in the areas of incoming, in process and final inspection activities
• Background in performing functional testing of products.
• Familiar with basic knowledge of various test equipment, meters, scaled rulers, and gauges to perform inspections
• Experience with data collection and SPC methodologies
• Basic computer skills
• Must be able to work 12 hours rotating shifts at night.
On the job training provided by the company (Training will be provided on 1st shift.)
Must be well organized with good written and oral skills
|Electrical Mechanic / Mechanic||12 Hr. Night Shift||This position works 12-hour shift.
Must be able to perform electrical/electronic repairs to production machines and any other machines in the facility. Knowledge repairing, replacing, installing, modifying all types of production machinery in the facility. Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.