Our primary mission is to satisfy the needs of our customers by providing quality products and service of the highest level. With our modern manufacturing facility, Handgards is very well prepared to provide manufacturing solutions and provide expertise for industrial applications for years to come.
A diverse and inclusive environment, Handgards looks for people who can bring new perspectives to boost innovation and productivity. Handgards will maintain and build a culture and environment where honesty and integrity are the most valued characteristic of all. If you’re looking for a place that values loyalty, commitment and integrity, then get in touch and start your career with Handgards!
“Where there is a full understanding that realistic answers are all that are wanted and that there is no belief, deeply felt and honestly put, that won’t be considered with an open mind.”
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
|Job Title||Shift||Position Summary|
|Machine Technician||1st Shift and 2nd Shift||• Operates and repairs assigned machines mechanically and electrically to ensure proper function.
• Prepares production item set up to meet product specification.
• Monitors quality of products to assure standards are met.
• Monitors material stock to determine when materials are needed to manufacture product.
• Meets productivity standards to achieve production schedules and service customers.
• Monitors and remains accountable for overall production waste.
• Maintains production schedules.
• Monitors efficiency and identifies problem.
• Completes required reports
• Packages products to meet customer specifications.
• Responsible for housekeeping of assigned manufacturing area
|Electro-Mechanics||1st Shift, 2nd Shift and 3rd Shift||1-2 years’ experience as an Electro-mechanic preferred.
• Defines problems, collects data, draws valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
• Comprehension of temperature controls, gauges, pressure gauges, hydraulics, pneumatics, understand mechanical aspect of industrial machines
• Ability to apply measurements in standard and metric systems
• Repair or replace defective parts on machines and/or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts
• Connect power units to machines and test units
• Repair and lubricate machines and equipment
• Accuracy with numbers, may be required to produce basic drawings of machine parts
• Able to read schematics and blueprints
• Operates hoist and lifting devices
• Use hand tools, measuring tools, and equipment for cutting, welding, and brazing
• Must have own tools
|HR Manager||1st Shift||General HR
• Lead the HR team on the daily workflow of the department.
• Maintain and keep policies and procedures up to date while ensuring compliance with all company, government, and labor regulations. Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, including EEO, OFCCP, FLSA, ERISA, ADA, FMLA, Workers Compensation, as well as legal requirements as they relate to payroll, benefits, and administrative policy compliance.
• Provide coaching and guidance regarding employment matters in such areas as policy and procedure interpretation/application, dispute resolution, corrective action, leaves of absence, harassment, and terminations. Recommend appropriate actions to ensure compliance.
• Manage organizational development programs, employee orientation and training programs, policies and procedures, database management procedures, employee records and documentation policies.
• Facilitate employee training and development programs
Compensation and Benefits
• Assist in the analysis, design, and delivery of compensation programs that support the company’s ability to attract, retain, and motivate employees. Experience in cycle analysis, benchmarking, salary structure, and market data analysis for market competitiveness.
• Experience in evaluating benefit programs through research, surveys, and analysis of benefit trends to ensure plans are competitive and current. Recommends changes as appropriate and documents practices and procedures, focusing on continual improvement.
• Coordinate and manage all employee benefit programs and deliver employee communication to ensure benefit and compensation programs are communicated effectively and accurately.
Recruitment and Staffing
• Work with company’s Managers to create and maintain workforce staffing plans. Effectively structure programs to attract and retain top talent.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• BBA, MBA preferred or equivalent HR experience in leadership HR roles. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
• Experience working with ADP Workforce Now Suite applications, or a closely similar program is required.
• Knowledge of quarterly and yearly filings (940/941/W-2)
• Excellent technical experience and proficient with Microsoft platforms (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, advanced Excel) and an excellent communicator with top notch presentation skills.
• A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes with a strategic and analytical mindset
• Critical thinking and reasoning ability to identify opportunities and present alternative solutions and approaches to problems. Leverages advanced knowledge and skills to succeed in upward positions
• Have high EQ and demonstrate confidence across most situations.
Handgards provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
The information in this website is provided by Handgards, Inc and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.