Our primary mission is to satisfy the needs of our customers by providing quality products and service of the highest level. With our modern manufacturing facility, Handgards is very well prepared to provide manufacturing solutions and provide expertise for industrial applications for years to come.
A diverse and inclusive environment, Handgards looks for people who can bring new perspectives to boost innovation and productivity. Handgards will maintain and build a culture and environment where honesty and integrity are the most valued characteristic of all. If you’re looking for a place that values loyalty, commitment and integrity, then get in touch and start your career with Handgards!
“Where there is a full understanding that realistic answers are all that are wanted and that there is no belief, deeply felt and honestly put, that won’t be considered with an open mind.”
Our Core Values
- Safety First and Integrity Always
- Treat People with Dignity and Respect
- Build Value for our Investors through Focus on our Customers
- Excellence in all We Do
- Service before Self
|Job Title||Shift||Position Summary|
|Customer Service||1st Shift||Process and fill orders received by customers. Handle Customer Broker-receipts, manages customer inquiries, returns, complaints, back orders, shortages. Inform customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays and additional information needed by customer. Prepare and maintain customer files and records. Follow up on orders to ensure delivery. Minimum 3 years customer service experience. Proficient and accurate in data entry. MS Office, and Excel. Excellent skills in writing and communication.|
|Production Planner||1st Shift||Production Planner is responsible for scheduling production assuring availability of equipment, raw material and headcount while analyzing inventory control through cycle counts, deviations, and variances.
Schedules to establish sequence and lead time of operation to meet completion dates according to sales forecasts. Analyzes production specs and capacity data.
Performs mathematical calculations, expedites operations, identifies shortages, coordinates with buyers the scheduling of raw materials, prepares weekly and monthly reports, generates capacity plan reports, creates spreadsheets utilizing Excel.
|Sales Administration Associate||1st Shift||Responsible for maintenance, review, and analysis of end user price contracts. Processes data i.e., user price, rebates, trade spending plans. Analyzes and enters data into specialized information systems and generates reports. Audits data, researches and resolves errors. Knowledge of Finance and Accounting required. BBA or AA in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred. 3-5 years’ experience in accounting or finance related positions. Knowledge in sales operations a plus. MS Office, MS Access, Advanced Excel. Excellent skills in writing and communication, presentations, and customer relations.|
|Electro-Mechanics||1st Shift||2-3 years’ experience as an Electro-mechanic preferred.
• Defines problems, collects data, draws valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
• Comprehension of temperature controls, gauges, pressure gauges, hydraulics, pneumatics, understand mechanical aspect of industrial machines
• Ability to apply measurements in standard and metric systems
• Repair or replace defective parts on machines and/or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts
• Connect power units to machines and test units
• Repair and lubricate machines and equipment
• Accuracy with numbers, may be required to produce basic drawings of machine parts
• Able to read schematics and blueprints
• Operates hoist and lifting devices
• Use hand tools, measuring tools, and equipment for cutting, welding and brazing
• Must have own tools