Environmental initiatives in industry and government worldwide are being enacted more than ever, especially those aimed at reducing landfill waste. To join these efforts, Handgards proudly introduces new Planetgards® Compostable Gloves. Planetgards® offer a solution to help meet zero waste and sustainability goals by delivering foodservice gloves that are made of material that composts in a commercial composting facility.
Planetgards® Compostable Gloves provide a new way to care for the environment while securing food safety. Made of a material that is BPI certified compostable, according to ASTM D6400 standards, each glove is perfect for foodservice use. Comfortable and durable, these gloves are a quality tool for completing tasks such as making sandwiches, prepping salads, serving pastries, cafeteria service and more. After use, Planetgards® Compostable Gloves can be given a new life as compost when disposed properly in a commercial composting facility.
Features & Benefits
- Loose-fit design for easy-on easy-off use
- Made of material that degrades in a commercial composting facility
- Compost to reduce landfill waste and methane emissions
- Durable material and translucent green color
- Can help reduce landfill disposal fees through composting programs
- Made in the U.S.A. to reduce overall transportation emissions and shrink our carbon footprint